Feel the sun on your skin, breathe in the fresh air and escape from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Northeast Mountain Guiding is a full-time guide company that offers a wide variety of activities throughout the Mid-Atlantic and Northeast regions. A few of our top guided outdoor activities include rock climbing, waterfall rappelling and canyoneering.
For more information about our excursions, call 800-543-5905 now.
When everyday life starts stressing you out, take a break from reality and escape to the wild. Cruise down a river, climb a cliff or rappel down a waterfall under the supervision of our certified guides. From backpacking beginners to kayaking pros, adults and children of all ages and skill levels, we have courses for you.
Not only do we lead excursions, our experts provide training and certifications to multiple organizations throughout the country. We will help your team stay up-to-date on the latest wilderness medicine, CRP, first aid and search and rescue techniques.
Our courses are so exceptional that guides from other programs come to us for training. We represent several National and International organizations, including:
- American Red Cross
- American Heart Association
- American Hiking Guides Association
- Center For Wilderness Safety
- Wilderness & Mountain Safety Institute
- National Canyoneering Association
- Professional Climbing Guides Institute
- All of the US Military Branches
- Police Departments, SWAT Teams, Federal Law Enforcement Agencies