Call 800-543-5905 now to schedule your trip.
Rest assured that every trip is guided by an NCGA-certified professional. Here's what you need to know about waterfall rappelling:
- What should you wear? We recommend wearing old sneakers or low-profile shoes, a T-shirt and long shorts for your excursion.
- What will you be doing? Follow our guides and learn to rappel down waterfalls that range from 60 to 130 feet tall.
- What equipment do you need to bring? Nothing! Our guides will bring everything you need to rappel down the waterfalls safely.
To learn more about guided waterfall rappelling, contact us today.
Rappelling yourself down a 100 to 130 foot waterfall is DEFINITELY one of the most exhilarating experiences! This is our most popular activity and we're one of the only companies in the region with staff trained and certified in this activity.
- Catskills Mountains, NY
- Adirondack State Park, NY - 2021 season
- North Carolina
- New Hampshire - 2021 season
- Arizona - 2021 season
- Virginia - 2021 season
One Person: $85.00
*For larger groups please call our office for group rates. Thirteen or more people would get a group rate for this activity.
*MUST be at least 12 years of age or older to participate. Proof of age required if under 18 (government ID, birth certificate w/raised seal)
What's Included: All technical equipment, helmet, harness,
NCA certified guide