During this 2 day/16 hour course you'll learn all of the essential skills needed to perform a rescue of a single or multiple subjects in a swiftwater (moving water) environment. Swiftwater is generally classified as performing rescues in a whitewater river setting but these skills cover other types of situations like high volume Class II rivers, flood waters, etc.
- Navesink River (Red Bank, NJ)
- Byram Township, NJ (Must call to book)
- Upper Black Eddy, PA (Must call to book)
- Delaware Township (Must call to book)
Cost Per Person: $250
Course Length: 2 days/16 hours
What's Included: All group gear is provided, PFD, helmet, safety gear. 3 year certification.
Prerequisites: Must be 18 years of age or older, be in good physical shape, able to tread water for 1 minute.
* If you have a location where you would like to run this course please call or email our office.