Our Professional Services Division is the leading provider of services for the outdoor or rescue professional in the United States.
We provide all levels of field search and rescue, wilderness search & rescue, mountain rescue, search management, technical rope rescue, rope access training, military and police unit training as well as credentialing audits, team management and mission consulting, rope access, swiftwater rescue training, rescue swimmer training, climbing and rescue equipment sales, outdoor event safety, hazard mitigation at height, wilderness and outdoor medicine, hiking, backpacking and climbing guide training.
The following is a list of courses, services and programs that can be set up for your organization:
- Mountain Rescue
- Wilderness Search & Rescue
- S.E.R.E. Training (all levels) SAR-TECH I, II & III (WMSI, NRRI)
- SAR Awareness
- Initial Actions to SAR
- Fundamentals of SAR
- CounterIntelligience Training Credential Auditing
- Patient Packaging
- Litter Handling on Various Terrain
- Managing the Lost Person Incident
- High & Low Angle Rescue
- Wilderness Medicine (WFA, WAFA, WFR & WEMT)
- CPR & First Aid (ARC, AHA)
- Guide Training (PCGI, NCGA, WMSI & AHGA)
- Re-bolting, climbing bolt installation
- Rope Access
- Tactical Combat Casualty Care
- Tactical Patrolling for High Risk LE Missions
- Special Operations CQB for LE
- Full Spectrum Helicopter Hoist Operations
- Aerial Insertion Methods (including helocast)
- SERE Training (all levels)
- Swiftwater Rescue (All levels)
- Rescue Swimmer Training
If the above items are not a hyperlink please call or email our office for information. Our Pro-Services Division also provides equipment inspection and sales. We provide rope access technicians and work-at-height workers for all types of jobs in the United States. If you don't see a program above that fits your group's needs then give our office a call to set up a custom course or program. (800) 543-5905
Our professional instructors have decades of experience in the mountains and the military. Therefore, they are not only certified to deliver materials that are recognized on state and national levels, but they possess invaluable practical experience, which they look forward to imparting to others.
We pride ourselves on focused, efficient program delivery to both paid and volunteer responders.
Train Hard, or why train!